Lecture notes are Microsoft PowerPoint slides used by the instructor during lectures. They are fairly detailed and comprehensive (typically between 20-30 slides per lecture). Suggested study strategy: write your comments during lecture and read the notes carefully after class. We will be distributing lecture notes in class at the beginning of each lecture.
Course Books / References
K. Laudon, J. Laudon, Management Information Systems, Pearson, 11th edition, 2010
Raymond Mcleod, Jr. George Schell, Management Information Systems, Prentice Hall, 10th Edition 2006.
Book Website: Click here
Web References are:
2. System Approach (click here)
1. Microsoft Access 2007: These Lessons are to learn more about Access and database.
For advanced practicing Access 2007, you can see these lessons
2. Microsfot Word 2007 :
Page formating: margins, orientation (portait, landscape), headers and footers, coverpage and page border
Column formatting (single column, doubl and multiple column)
Paragraph formatting: Paragraph Alignment, Indent Paragraphs, Borders and Shading, Apply Styles, Create Links, Spacing Betweline spacing
Font formatting: Font size and colors
Numbered and bulleted list
Picture and objects: insert and edit picture and equation
Create Table of Contents
To learn more about Word 2007 click here
3. Microsoft Excel 2007 : This reference is to learn more about Excel in English and you can print out as you like
4. Microsoft Power Point 2007: These Lessons are to learn more about MS Power point.
5. How E-Commerce works (practical)
Here also Qusestion and Answers page